Sunday, June 21, 2020

Restart

Here I go again!



As the title goes, I am fickle. I enjoy learning new crafts/subjects but am terrible at sticking with them to perfect the skill. The last few years have been quite "interesting", since my last post I separated from my spouse, changed commands, became a single parent, finally got divorced, and about to change commands again. I have grown physically, I've gotten a little heavier though some would same "where? where did you gain weight?!" but I have gained about 20lbs in that time. I've grown mentally (started taking college courses), and grown spiritually. I have done so much but completed nothing. So as I complete another year of life, I wish to make that change. I wish and will dedicate time to work on my skills to teach my kids that follow through is important.


So here I go even with me going to a new command. I will complete one skill a day for 30 minutes.

Monday: practice Spanish/Ladino ( I will call it Loca Lunes)
Tuesday: practice calligraphy
Wednesday: learn Tagalog or French, not yet decided
Thursday: <---- not sure yet
Friday: practice Hebrew
Saturday: day of rest
Sunday: Sewing Sunday (sew any item or practice a stitch)

So, let's see where this goes. I haven't decided when I will start it but I guess it needs to be soon before I no longer wish to do any of these things! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment